Today it's time to sort those shoes! The criteria for flinging and keeping are similar to those for clothes:
- do they fit? Whatever the size, if it's a poor fit, you're not going to feel happy wearing it. If they rub, or pinch, you're not going to feel comfortable or confident wearing them.
- does the colour go with my wardrobe? They may be a fabulous fit, a gorgeous style, but if you've nothing to wear with them, they are just dust catchers...
- do you like them? They may be comfortable, they may fit in with your favourite clothes, but if they are a just a little blah... you don't wear them, so again - dust catchers!
- do you need all of these? I have three pairs of trainers. And one pair of feet...
- does the item need repairing? Resoling? Reheeling? New laces? Make a note to take anything to the cobblers - before it gets too late to repair them. Prevention is cheaper than cure :o)
Good luck, and let us know how you get on!