Today, we're delving into the laundry and ironing! I've come up with a series of (mostly) small tasks for you to 'pick and mix' from - let us know how you get on!
- declog the lint filter on your tumble drier (if you have one) and also clean off any residue from those tumble drier sheets (if you use them)
- declog the powder dispenser on your washing machine
- descale your iron if you need to
- get rid of any empty detergent and conditioner containers. Combine those dregs, if necessary. (Why do I have two half used Febreze sprays?)
- if you've got a washing line and pegs, go through the pegs and throw away the ones with broken springs, dodgy teeth etc.
- gather all the stain removers and detergents etc and put them in a basket together. It might also be useful to put a small sewing kit in there too, to fix loose buttons on etc.
- set to and fix any clothes you identified as needing work from your wardrobe declutter
- go through your ironing pile and if there's anything there that's been hanging around for weeks - well, do you really need it?
- if you're feeling really brave, tackle the ironing and *put it away*.