Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Start, New Blog! - Day 1's Mission

I've been somewhat lax in maintaining this community over on LJ, and somewhat lax in my own decluttering. This is going to have to change, because I'm beginning to feel a bit suffocated in stuff at the moment. So, I'm starting again here primarily because I can schedule posts (which I will copy over to LJ).

So, every day, I'm going to post a mission here to undertake, and I'm going to report back on it. If you'd like to join me, I'd love it!

Yesterday was an official day off for decluttering, because I find so much goes on on New Year's Day that the temptation is not to keep a resolution, and then it's so easy to write the week/month/year off - it's the 'diet starts on Monday' syndrome ...

Today's challenge is going to be quite simple:

- empty all the rubbish bins, and dispose of any recycling. We don't have doorstep collection, so it will be a trip to the recycling point for us - hope it doesn't snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - they are appreciated!